At Gmund Cars, we value Diversity, Honesty, and Professionalism. We always take time to ensure that every technical detail and information in our articles are correct and helpful.
Our goal is to help you avoid costly repair bills and maintain your vehicle in tip-top condition for years. With the right guidance, we believe that anyone can do it.
We test out every product to see how well they work so that you don’t have to. We outline exactly how to perform repairs because we’ve done them before. Instead of paying someone to fix your car, we’ll guide you on how to do it yourself.
Who we are
Tim created Gmund Cars in December 2020 with one purpose in mind: To share his 20 years of experience as an auto mechanic and help everyone with their car problems.
Emma Martin is a young and passionate audio blogger and an audiophile in real life. Having engaged in our editor team, she takes charge of the car audio category.
Her mission is to bring car owners the best driving experience with their car sound system.
Elena – Automotive technician with 5+ years of experience. She is adept at inspecting and troubleshooting a wide range of vehicles and issues.
She wants to share her passion for cars with other enthusiasts, readers, and viewers.
Contact her if you have any problems.
Jackie Packer has been a mechanic for almost 5 years. Especially, he is so into power enhancement by implementing a tuner or programming ECU. Therefore, he ensures to convey to you the up-to-date information about car power boosting.
Feel free to message him if there are any questions about the automotive field.
Liz Watson is one of Gmundcars’ editors, who specialized in multimeters.
Being a member of an automotive website, she is responsible for dealing with car owners’ issues needing a multimeter.
Obviously, a car’s electrical system is a crucial factor determining the experience with our vehicle. Therefore, owning knowledge of a multimeter will help you diagnose all the issues of your car and find out the immediate solutions.
Let’s wait for her latest articles about multimeters.
Phoebe, as a young but experienced blogger, is always willing to share with car owners useful knowledge in automotive-related issues, especially car transmission system.
Having a faulty transmission filter? Don’t you worry, we have Phoebe here to help you out!
Feel free to connect with her for further information at your convenience.
What we cover
We put together car related Guides, Tips, and Product Reviews that answer every question you may have, including but not limited to:
- Tools & equipment
- Light & lighting accessories
- Car care
- Interior/exterior accessories
- Oil and fluids
- Wheels & tires
- Performance parts & accessories
- Replacement parts
- Paint & paint supplies
How things are curated
We refuse to recommend a bad product. We stand behind every product we recommend, and that means we have a rigorous review process. The last thing we want is to tell you to buy something that turns out to be a dud, whether it doesn’t work at all or it’s just overpriced.
To make sure that no low-quality products slip through our review process, we’re careful to make sure that nothing low-quality slips through the cracks. If we recommend something, we stand behind it.
Here’s why you can trust us:
- We actually try the products. Our reviews aren’t based on what other people say, they’re based on firsthand experience with the products. This way we know for sure what we think about it, and we don’t have to worry that someone else might have recommended it because of an endorsement deal, or a lack of experience.
- We’re experienced car guys, mechanics and technicians. We know how to evaluate these parts and spot dubious advertising claims, and we can tell right away if something isn’t working the way it’s supposed to, or even if it simply doesn’t work as well as a different brand.
- We’re unbiased. We don’t work for a manufacturer, and we don’t have deals with any of them either. Our product reviews and repair guides at completely honest, and we won’t recommend anything to you unless we think it’s the right choice.
- Reviews from real users are part of our evaluation. We try everything, but we don’t discount the experience of others. It may be that a product we find easy to use is a terrible choice for someone with less experience. We take user reviews into account.
- We look at brand reputation, not advertising. Brands with good reputations make good products, period. Nobody thinks highly of brands that make cheap stuff. We also look at the sales information. People don’t buy bad products over and over again. If a product sells well, it’s a good indication that it’s worth your money.
It’s important to us that you have all the information you need to buy exactly the right product. We’ll only recommend products that we’ve tried, that sell well, and that we know will work. You can trust that any product we recommend will get the job done.
Our goal is to create the best possible content for you. We don’t want to stop at product reviews, we want to be your most trusted resource for car repair. In addition to product reviews we post repair guides and tips, and that’s where we think our expertise really becomes important. Our experiences mean that we know cars like the backs of our hands, and we want to pass that kind of knowledge on. If our articles aren’t easy to understand, then we failed.
Transparency matters, too. All too often, information on car maintenance isn’t trustworthy, and it can feel like websites or body shops are trying to manipulate you into buying things you don’t need. We don’t ever want you to feel that way when reading our site. So, here’s everything you need to know about how we put together our articles.